Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving lunch at my mom's yesterday.  It was great to spend the day with family and eat lots of yummy food!  We all have so much to be thankful for!  It was a great day!


My sweet family.


Charlotte loves Aunt Dana.


I cannot believe how big she is getting!  


Love my sweet little girl!


Hanging out with Uncle John and Cousin Chloe.


Charlotte blowing out candles with my step-dad for his 60th birthday!  It was a yummy carrot cake!

4 comments:

  1. Love these photos, Julia! Charlotte is just so cute! I love her polka-dot tights. So glad you had such a happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! I wish her cute polka-dot tights came in my size, too! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! It sounds like you had a really lovely day. Enjoy your weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gillian! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Have a great weekend.

      Delete