Monday, December 3, 2012

The Nutcracker

We have been busy and I haven't had much time to get a post together, but here is a short update on our weekend.  We took Charlotte to see the Nutcracker on Saturday.  She was so excited and really enjoyed it.  I am already looking forward to seeing it again next year and so is Charlotte.


Waiting patiently next to dad.  We had awesome seats in the balcony!


Posing in front of one of the many gorgeous Christmas trees.


Love this photo.  I think this one will make it on our Christmas card this year!

I'll be back soon with a few snapshots of Christmas around our house.  We've been busy decorating!

Now off to bed!  Charlotte is a very early riser.

6 comments:

  1. I just love Charlotte's t-shirt! It is fantastic. And that last photo of her is really beautiful - definitely one to print and frame. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gillian! I love her rudolph shirt, too! And the last photo has already made it on our Christmas card.

      Delete
  2. Aww...she sure is cute. And she looks so completely happy. I'm glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tammi! Charlotte is a happy girl!

      Delete
  3. She looks so cute! What fun to go see The Nutcracker. My mom took me when I was about Charlotte's age too, and I still remember it (although vaguely!). I can't wait to see your Christmas decor! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! The Nutcracker was such fun! I hope Charlotte remembers it for years to come.

      Delete