Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Snapshots...around the house

Finally...a few bits of Christmas from our house.  My christmas decorating is very similar to last year with just a few changes.


Last year I used a red tree skirt and this year I decided to change it up a bit and used leftover fabric from my dining chairs...it's perfect!


A few new ornaments, like this sweet little felt bird.


The fabric garland is new this year and I love it!  This photo was taken about a week ago.  Our mantle is now full of Christmas cards from family and friends.



I always fill the silver platter on my dining table with lots of shiny ornaments...fun fun!!


I love this ornament wreath on my black door!


And of course my fairy lights which I absolutely love!  I think these will stay up for a while.  They are just so fun!

Are you ready for Christmas?  I have finished my shopping, but have lots of wrapping to do.

4 comments:

  1. Your home looks beautifully festive Julia! I adore that bauble wreath on your front door, it's fabulous. So shiny and colourful!

    I think I am ready for Christmas. I just need to finish making one last gift and then start wrapping the gifts. Just have to get Bella's birthday out of the way first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gillian, thanks for commenting. I just love our wreath, too! I hope Bella has an awesome birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, your decor is so pretty! I especially love the beautiful ornaments on the silver platter. :-) I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet compliment!

    ReplyDelete