Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy "One" Year Blog Anniversary

I totally missed my blog anniversary.  Oh well, I've been busy.  I am so glad I started this blog a year ago.  I love blogging and commenting on blogs (when I have the time!).  It's a great way to be heard, connect with others, and get feedback.  I have made so many new friends through blogging.  Anyway, blogging simply makes me happy!  

Thanks for being here everyone!  I appreciate and read each and every comment!

Oh, and here is the link to my first post where it all started.

Image found here.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you started your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that I have found your blog! Happy Blogiversary to you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! I am glad you found me, too!

      Delete
  3. Happy Blog Birthday! I too am glad you started your blog. I love feeling connected to people all over the world who you wouldn't otherwise meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gillian! And thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary, loved reading back through some of your posts. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl! And thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Keep on writing!!

    ReplyDelete