Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Busy Week...


It's been a very busy week and I think this is probably just the beginning as we approach the holidays. Ok, so last weekend we had a little dinner party with our neighbors which consisted of homemade pizza, wine, pumpkin bread, and lots of great conversation. Sorry, no photos I was just too busy. Sunday we headed to my in-law's for dinner and an early birthday celebration for my husband. Monday my husband had the day off (federal holiday). We ran errands all day long. Tuesday was a catch-up day for me, more errands and another little early birthday celebration with just the three of us at home. Wednesday my husband's actual birthday! After Charlotte's gymnastics class I headed to Charlotte to join my husband overnight as he was working in Charlotte for two days. Miss Charlotte stayed home with my mom. It was nice to have a little mid-week break. We celebrated (just the two of us) at Capital Grille for a nice birthday dinner. On Thursday I did some shopping and found a new TV unit at Ikea that I just love!

After a busy week we are having a relaxing weekend at home!


Charlotte and daddy ready for birthday cake!


Gorgeous Fall foliage out our hotel window.


And my violas are loving the warm and sunny weather today!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Goodness Julia, you have been busy! All that rushing around, and you guys are getting ready for thanksgiving soon, aren't you?

    I bet is was nice to have a night away with your husband - how lovely to have a little mid-week break from routine. I really like your TV unit. I think every TV unit we have ever owned has come from IKEA! I hope you've had a really relaxing weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few days away mid week sounds absolutely fabulous, I am very envious!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emma! It was a really nice break!

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Gillian! It was nice to get away! Yes, we are getting ready for Thanksgiving this week. I am looking forward to eating lots of yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! That does sound like a busy week! But I'm glad you got some time away with your hubby. That sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! It was so much fun to have a little mid-week break with my hubby!

      Delete