Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I've Been Baking... Again!

With all of the extremely hot weather we are having I am spending a lot of time indoors.  And what does one do? Well she bakes!  I found this yummy recipe on Pinterest and knew I had to try it.  I love anything made with fresh orange juice and zest.  They are just slightly sweet with a nice, fresh orange flavor... just delicious and perfect for summer!  I am looking forward to enjoying one in the morning with a hot cup of coffee!



The glaze makes them perfect!


Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Yum, but something tells me you have central air! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Amber! Oh yes, I am so thankful for central air!

      Delete
  2. Wow, they look so good! I love anything with a citrus flavour and would choose it over chocolate any day. Yum! Have a great weekend Julia. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum -- looks delicious! I love orange-y pastries. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Maria! I love orange-y pastries, too...so citrusy and delicious!

      Delete