Sunday, July 29, 2012

Afternoon Tea

My husband took his girls to Asheville for tea at The Village Tea Room on Saturday.  This was Charlotte's first afternoon tea.  I think she liked it!  



She had the sweetest conversation with little Miss Bee!  This is such a cute age!


Charlotte and daddy!  Daddy is not looking at the camera, but it's the only photo with Charlotte's eyes open.  Silly girl!


The Village Tea Room at Biltmore Village.


Charlotte making sure her napkin is placed on her lap.


Pretty view from our table.


We had the Afternoon Tea Plate.  The scones were so delicious!


Charlotte and mommy.  It was a fun afternoon!  

6 comments:

  1. Oh she looks so sweet and taking it all so seriously! Just adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! She was very serious about her first tea!!

      Delete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I love afternoon tea, it's such a great tradition. Tea and cake in the middle of the day - who can resist! The scones look yum. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, afternoon tea is a wonderful tradition. And yes, the scones were so yummy! It was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh -- how fun! I love this! Where I live, there is a tea room that was opened by a British woman several years ago, and my mom and I visit twice a year. We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Maria! Visiting a tea room is such a nice treat. I love it, too!

    ReplyDelete