Sunday, July 21, 2024

My Summer Garden

 





Hello! Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. How's the weather where you are? It's warm and very muggy here with afternoon thunderstorms most every day. I love summer, and I'm not bothered by the heat, the humidity is another story. My wildflowers are loving this weather, though. I planted all of these from seed. They are really showing off this year! Flowers bring me a lot of joy. It's also nice to have a cutting garden out my back door. 

I wanted to share a recipe for homemade S'mores bars. However, my laptop is being stubborn and will not download the photo I wanted to share. So, I'll share it a bit later. Have a great week! See you here again soon!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my....Your Zinna's are really showing off...they are beautiful. I don't seem to be able to grow them very well..Not sure what I do wrong. Our weather is rather nice for a summer day in July....here in Texas. Lots of rain on the way. Have a nice Sunday evening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, lovely photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are such vibrant colours. Beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are beautiful, so nice to have so much colour in the garden. We've had higher temperatures this past few days than we've had all year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Julia! Your flowers are beautiful! I love Zinnias because of the variety of colors a pack of their seeds can give us...and what's not to love about Black-eyed Susans?!

    Our weather was good last week. We only needed to run the air conditioning one day and the Lord blessed us with 1/2 inch of rain. While we could definitely use more rain we are thankful for every bit He gives us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden flowers are looking wonderful. So cheery for the heart and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot and humid here too, but not enough rain for our flowers. I've been needing to water the ones in pots on our deck twice a day. Beautiful zinnias and one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how bright and pretty the flowers are. Very autumn-like here.

    ReplyDelete