Thursday, July 25, 2024

S'mores Bars Recipe

 


Here's the recipe for S'mores bars I promised to share this week. Okay, I know this is not a great photo, and I only took one as we devoured them as soon as they came out of the oven! These are made with maple syrup, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. They are a healthier version of S'mores bars and they are delicious! You can make your own marshmallow topping or just buy them. I used these as they are free from corn syrup, gelatin, and artificial flavors. I hope you make them! My daughter is begging me to make another batch. They were a big hit! 

Hope you have a great day! It's pouring rain here as we've had so much rain lately and I'm missing the sun!

11 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering, they look delicious. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look delicious! We have fellowship after church on Sunday and these look like a perfect treat to bring along. I know you ate yours right out of the oven - but are they okay if you make them a bit more ahead of time?? Just curious -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! Yes, they are just as delicious at room temperature. We had a few left the following day and they were perfect!

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Julia, for sharing this recipe! I will definitely be giving them a try and will let you know how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing your recipe.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look delicious. Hope that rain stops soon, we've had some better weather here, I wasn't sure that summer was ever going to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo....Thanks for sharing Julia. My kiddos will love these. They are huge S'more fans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word - these look and sound divine! And healthier to boot...I'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this recipe. They look delicious. I've not made s'mores before, but maybe D and I will give them a go now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love alternatives like this. This to me is the fun of food.

    ReplyDelete