Thursday, September 3, 2020

Almost Autumn

Hello!  Just checking in to say hi!  The days are getting shorter and the evenings are getting longer which only means one thing - autumn is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited about it!  I've begun turning on fairy lights and lighting more candles over dinner.  I also love being able to turn the lamps on earlier in the evenings.  We are promised cooler temperatures and lower humidity for the upcoming holiday weekend.  Yay!!  

We tried a new beer from Maine over the weekend and it was quite lovely.  I pulled out my felt autumn garland from last year and found it to be in a huge knot.  I'm still working on trying to get it out.  Unfortunately, I may have to order a new one from Paper Source.

I'm happy to say that little Rosie is beginning to enjoy car rides a bit more these days.  It will be nice to be able to bring her along on trips/day trips.

I hope you have a nice upcoming weekend!  







2 comments:

  1. Aww, Rosie so cute! I must admit, I am not ready for autumn yet... but that won't stop it from coming xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Thanks for stopping by. Rosie is such a sweetie and a joy to have around. I know, that's how I feel about summer, I'm never really ready for it, but it definitely still comes.

      Delete