Thursday, January 17, 2019

Cozy January

Hello!  I hope you are having a good week.  It's a rainy and cold afternoon here, so we are staying warm and cozy inside.  I'm planning to make a lasagna for dinner tonight and I'm on my second cup of hot tea this afternoon.  

I went to Ikea the first week of January and bought a new cabinet for our kitchen/dining area.  I really love everything about.  I needed something not too big, but also some much need storage - this piece delivers both.  I also picked up these darling white heart lights at Ikea. They are perfect for winter! 

And my Trader Joe's tulips are just the best.  They are inexpensive and really brighten up our kitchen table.  I love tulips!




9 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, your new cabinet is beautiful and so neatly arranged. I'm a big fan of TJ's tulips too, and the color you have is one of my favorites. Enjoy your cozy day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer. I am loving my new cabinet!

      Delete
  2. Hello Julia!
    I love your new cabinet!
    Your home seems nice and cozy these dark winter winter months. Have a lovely evening. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Billie Jo. I'm loving my new cabinet and the month of January.

      Delete
  3. Love your new cabinet but then it is similar to our display cabinets in our dining room (also from Ikea - their Stockholm range). I would not part with ours - I love the glass doors so you can see all the lovely china.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The glass doors on top really make this cabinet in my opinion.

      Delete
  4. I really like what Ikea normally has to offer to customers, however, sometimes they charge a little too much that really makes it expensive for me to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I think I am going to buy tulips today. They make the dark January days much brighter. Love your cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! I'm really enjoying my new cabinet. It's so nice to have the extra storage and a place to display some of my favorite things. Tulips definitely do help to make winter days brighter!

      Delete