Monday, May 5, 2014

Lovely Spring and My Birthday





















  • Lovely tulips from the farmers market
  • Zinnias just starting to sprout
  • My darling girl on Easter Sunday
  • Yummy Spring Ale
  • Charlotte is doing so awesome on her bike
  • So pretty and green outside
  • Fun at the library
  • Celebrating my 39th birthday in Asheville, on Saturday, with my two loves
  • Gorgeous flower basket at the restaurant where we celebrated
  • Asheville was lovely, and the weather was perfect. I had a wonderful birthday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great Mother's Day, too ;) Charlotte looks like a pro using only one hand on her bike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Happy Mother's day to you.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! It looks like you're having a wonderful spring so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Our spring has been lovely!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday, it looks like you've been having fun and enjoying the sun and good weather! I love the picture of your door open onto the deck, it looks so inviting. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gillian! I love the deck photo too... it's so pretty and green outside.

      Delete