Monday, May 19, 2014

Flowers... Inside and Outside












Lately, we are spending lots of time outside admiring all of our lovely plants. My peonies have been just beautiful this year.  I currently have fresh flowers all around my house... I love it!  We also spent a day in Blowing Rock last week visiting my brother and sister-in-law. While there I came across the most gorgeous garden nursery The Mustard Seed.  I seriously could have spent all day there.  Ok, now I am off to water my plants.  

6 comments:

  1. Your plants look beautiful! I'm sure your house is going to look great with all these flowers blooming this summer. Charlotte looks like she's enjoying herself a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year when the garden really comes to life. Your plants inside and out are both beautiful, full of colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the composition in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the combination of plants in the last photo. It may be my favorite on the patio this year!

      Delete