Monday, June 10, 2013

New Artwork and It's Our Anniversary

While in Charleston, we visited the Spoleto Art Festival and found a little something from a local artist to bring home with us!  It's just perfect... bright and colorful and it makes me happy every time I look at it!  Just a little something to remember our fun vacation by.


I may eventually frame it (any thoughts on frames?), but for now I kind of like it the way it is...


propped up against Charlotte's artwork in the kitchen.

Oh, and "Happy Anniversary" to my dear husband!  We are celebrating seven years today!

10 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I love the painting and I think it looks great unframed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I will leave it unframed!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Happy Anniversary to you both! The painting is so pretty. I love the flowers! And I agree with Jennifer -- it looks beautiful unframed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The flowers are my favorite thing about this painting!

      Delete
  3. A small piece of artwork is a perfect souvenir! And happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love small pieces of artwork - so versatile!

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary to you both! I love the artwork you chose, it's so summery. I like it unframed I think. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Gillian! My husband surprised me with a beautiful orchid plant - I hope I can keep it alive... it's so pretty! Yes, I think it's very summery, too! I believe it will stay unframed for now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! I love the art you picked out. It is beautiful and cheerful! :) I would leave it unframed.. :) (and your beach vacation pictures are fabulous. Charlotte is such a cutie, I like her joyful smile)

    ReplyDelete