Monday, June 4, 2012

My Two Loves!!

We spent the day in Asheville on Saturday and took Charlotte to the Nature Center to see some wildlife. It's was not as great as a zoo, but it was just fine for her age.  She really enjoyed it.  Then we were off for a short visit to Biltmore Village and on to downtown for dinner at Tupelo Honey Cafe.  I had a yummy shrimp and grits entree and my husband had a cajun catfish entree.  Miss Charlotte had a biscuit, well maybe just a few bites, and as you can see from the photo she was done and ready to move on.  It was a fun family day!  And we had the most awesome weather on Saturday.  It was great to spend the day outside.  And yes, this is the only photo I took.  I was having too much fun to pull out the camera!



1 comment:

  1. Yum cajun catfish and shrimp and grits sounds delicious! Sounds like a lovely day. x

    ReplyDelete