Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thirty-Seven


Today I am celebrating my 37th Birthday!!!  I plan on spending the day with my favorite little person, Miss Charlotte!  We are going to make chocolate cupcakes together so we can have a little party when Daddy gets home!  I also need to go for a quick haircut and maybe lunch out with my Mom.  On Saturday the three of us are spending the afternoon in Charlotte and visiting a few of my favorite shops, Cottage Chic and PaperSkyscraper.  We also plan to enjoy a yummy dinner at 300 East.  It should be a fun day!  I am looking forward to it!


Image found here

6 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday! Have a fantastic day. Sounds like you have some fun planned. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, hope it's fabulous!

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Have a great day. Your trip to Charlotte sounds like it will be fun. That cake is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome day. Happy happy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sweet friends for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete