Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shelton Vineyards

Wow!  What a wonderful family day we enjoyed at Shelton Vineyards yesterday!  The weather was perfect.  Lots of sunshine and temperatures in the mid 60's.  


My two loves!!


Ready for the festival and looking so cute in her new outfit!


Charlotte loved throwing little sticks in the pond.


Charlotte and mommy.  Mommy is enjoying a nice glass of red wine after the wine tasting.


Charlotte danced and had so much fun while the band performed!  She put on a show for everyone!


We had a little picnic by the pond with my favorite chardonnay!

I am feeling very thankful today for my family and all of the special memories we are making together! 


4 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I love going to vineyards and partaking in wine tasting -- so lovely! Charlotte's outfit is so cute, and you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, Maria, for your sweet comment! We had the best day!

      Delete
  2. I agree, you and Charlotte both look beautiful. It sounds like a wonderful day. I have never been wine tasting but I know I would love it! Probably best that I don't go, I'd just get tipsy and order lots of expensive wine I can't afford!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gillian! You need to try a tasting someday! With all the samples you really don't need to order anything. It's lots of fun!!

      Delete