Saturday, October 27, 2012

Charleston...We're Back


My husband had the week off so we headed to Charleston for several days.  It's one of our favorite places.  The weather was beautiful and we had such a wonderful time!  I miss it already.  We stayed here which was perfect!  


So happy to be at the beach!


Charlotte loves the water!



Charlotte and daddy.


Having fun in downtown Charleston.


Playing in the fountain.


The park by the waterfront.


Charleston is truly such a beautiful city full of gorgeous homes, cobblestone streets,  beautiful flowers, and lots of delicious food!


We ate lunch here outside on the porch...perfect!


Dad teaching Charlotte how to swim.  She absolutely loved playing in the pool.


Gorgeous sunset as we headed over the bridge to downtown Charleston for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Magnolias.  The best shellfish and grits I have ever tasted!

A vacation was exactly what we needed.  We all had such fun together!  I love my little family!



7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Glad you had some good family time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was great to have a week of family time!

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Your little beach bunny is too cute. ;-) I have always wanted to go to Charleston -- that's on my 'list'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! I hope you get to Charleston someday. It truly is a wonderful city! My husband and I got married there, so it's a very special place to us!

      Delete
  3. It looks so wonderful. I'm glad you had fun and the sun shone. Charleston looks like a really delightful city, full of old world southern charm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gillian! Charleston is such a delightful city! We had such fun together and I am thankful for the sunny weather we had. I hope you get out for a visit someday.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete