Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Party Planning!

I am busy getting ready for Miss Charlotte's 3rd Birthday party.  It is coming up one week from this Saturday.  I found some wonderful things from Etsy, like this adorable fabric garland and cupcake flags (a special request) from Paisley Handmade.  Jenny is awesome to work with and very accommodating.  I plan to use the garland in Charlotte's room after the party.  



Oh, and the invitations are from Tiny Prints.


Since we will be celebrating on St. Patrick's Day I am making sure to throw in lots of green.

It should be fun!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the homemade garland banner...it will be adorable in her room too! Pink and green...one of my favorite combos! We had a pink and green party for my daughters 17th birthday this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see some photos from the day - what lovely invites!

    ReplyDelete