Monday, March 19, 2012

Charlotte's 3rd Birthday Party!

Miss Charlotte is three years old today!  What a fun party with friends and family we had on Saturday.  Charlotte had a blast and was so excited about her cupcake and blowing out the candles this year.  She also enjoyed opening all of her pretty gifts.

Happy Birthday Sweet Charlotte!!!



Birthday Girl!!!




Ready for the party!



I am loving all the pink and green.



Our sweet family.


Charlotte and her friend Annie.



My Mom, Aunt Dana, and Miss Lynn.


Charlotte and Annie having fun in the tent.


Uncle John and Aunt Dana.


My two loves!!


Having a blast opening gifts.


Our friends Sophia and Deacon.

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! She looks darling in her Lilly dress...perfect for the pink and green occasion. My daughter is 17 and we did a pink and green party for her this year too! It was purple for years and then back to pink and green...which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy! Oh she is just so darling! I love that flip in her hair :) Looks like she had a great day, well done mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Happy Birthday! Those decorations and cupcakes all look wonderful! All those smiling faces... sweet fun. I agree with Amber... Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thanks so much for your lovely comments at my blog. Your daughter's party looked fun. I love the pink and green theme, great for a Spring birthday. Charlotte is such a pretty name - it is my daughters middle name. Amazing cupcakes - did you make them? Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gillian, I cannot take credit for the beautiful cupcakes. They were made by a local bakery and were delicious! The adorable cupcake flags came from Etsy. I agree...Charlotte is a beautiful name and has always been our favorite! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday to your gorgeous girl. What a lovely celebration you put together. I love the pink and green colour scheme x

    ReplyDelete