Saturday, March 3, 2012

13 things about me...


I thought it would be fun to post some random things about myself.


1.  My favorite color is Green.  Green makes me happy!

2.  I am Not a morning person at all.  Never have been.

3.  I drink decaf coffee first thing every morning with vanilla creamer and a splash of milk.

4.  I am a perfectionist.  

5.  My favorite cooking show is Barefoot Contessa.

6.  I love chocolate and eat it often, like everyday!

7.  I am a sunny day girl.  My mood totally changes with the weather.

8.  My favorite movie is The Holiday. I could watch it over and over again.

9.  Favorite music.  I like Jazz, also like Coldplay.  Really just depends on my mood.

10.  I drink eight glasses of water everyday.

11.  I drive a Honda Pilot.

12.  After I gave birth to my daughter I felt like I could do anything in the world.  Definitely my biggest accomplishment.  

13.  I have one daughter as you all know and we are holding at one.  One is the right number for us.  We like being a family of three.  

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate is so healthy for ones well being! I like it too! Thanks for sharing about yourself... always a fun way to get to know blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the chocolate "like everyday"! (Good job on the water drinking!) xo Sherri

    ReplyDelete