Thursday, August 4, 2022

Thankful


 



Just wanted to pop in and say hi! I hope you all are having a nice first week of August. It's been a busy and hot one for us with an appointment for my daughter yesterday (allergy check-up) and a follow-up doctor's appointment for me on Tuesday. I'm very happy to say that I received good news at my appointment which I am so thankful for. God is so good and always hears and answers our prayers.

I ordered a new cookbook which I had been eyeing for a while now. It's full of not just healthy, but also delicious-looking recipes. I made the brownie bites yesterday and they were a hit. Energy bits and granola bars are up next along with a Tuscan white bean soup which looks fabulous. I know it's hot and not really soup weather but I'll turn the AC down and we will pretend that's it cool outside and enjoy our soup. 

My flower patch is coming along quite nicely. I'm so glad I added Black-eyed Susan seeds to the mix this year - I love all the pops of yellow - they are such a happy flower.

I'll be back soon! Take care and stay cool. Oh, the blueberry crumb cake is from here and it's delicious and a perfect way to use up all of those late summer blueberries.

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see a post from you, and I'm glad you received some good news at your recent appointment. Enjoy the rest of summer! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jules. I was very happy to receive good news! Hope you are having a nice summer.

      Delete