Monday, January 11, 2021

Happy New Year

 Hello friends!  I hope you are having a nice and cozy start to the New Year.  We have a full day of homeschooling planned today, but I wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone.  A dear friend made me the most gorgeous St. George's Cross quilt (we both share a love for England) and recently gifted it to me and I'm just thrilled with it.  It's so special and will be treasured for many, many years.   I also received a milk frother for Christmas and I am absolutely loving it.  I'm making oat milk lattes almost every morning now.  Such a special treat to start the day with.  I'm enjoying these chilly, winter days.  It's cloudy today and I have fairy lights sparkling in the background in the kitchen as I type this.  I'm also making a big batch of spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.  Stay warm and cozy!










2 comments:

  1. I've kept some fairy lights up in the kitchen as well. It gives it a cosy feel.
    Happy New Year, Julia. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! Fairy lights make everything feel a little extra cozy.

      Delete