Saturday, December 20, 2014

December

December has been a very busy month so far!  A visit to the gingerbread house, baking cookies with friends, lots of hot tea for mom, lots of hearty soups and stews simmering on the stove, Christmas shopping, and Christmas parties.  I got sick last week with a yucky upper respiratory/sinus infection which put me a bit behind, but I'm catching up this week.  I've finished my shopping, and just need to finish wrapping our gifts.  

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas filled with lots of family and friends, joy and laughter, peace and happiness, and good food!!












7 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're having a wonderful holiday season, Julia. I loved seeing a new photo of Charlotte, she's getting really big! Take care and enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! Enjoy the holidays with your family... Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Hi Julia! Wow, your tree is gorgeous and your little girl is adorable! I hope you all have a wonderful big day. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Teresa! I hope your Christmas was lovely!

      Delete
  4. Gosh, I have so much catching up to do! Your Christmas preparations look wonderful, so cosy. I love that photo of the light patterns on the wall. x

    ReplyDelete