Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lately...

My girl lost two teeth within the past two weeks!  She was so excited!


Photographing our house for our "for sale by owner" flyers.  We are planning to relocate to Charlotte, NC as soon as it sells for my husband's job transfer.  We are excited!


It snowed this past week, and Charlotte loved it!


I made a yummy homemade pizza for dinner on Friday night.  I love pizza night.


And I am planning our trip to Disney World for Charlotte's 5th birthday.  Charlotte is completely over the moon excited!  It's only about six weeks away.  We are all very excited for this upcoming trip to Florida!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, two teeth! Yay Charlotte! I'm so excited for you, lots of things coming up. Your trip sounds like a lot of fun and I wish you all the best with your house sale and the move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jennifer! We are excited for our eventual move, and upcoming trip.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the sale and move. It sounds exciting and stressful at the same time. I can't believe Charlotte lost two teeth already! I thought that didn't happen until age 6 or 7. The pizza looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am trying really hard to not let myself get too stressed with the move. It really seems crazy early for Charlotte to be losing teeth. She did cut teeth very early, so from what I understand this is pretty normal.

      Delete
  3. Oh, you are moving! How exciting. I hope you get a buyer soon and it all goes smoothly. And your Disney trip sounds amazing - please share lots of photos with us. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are moving as soon as we get a buyer! I am excited and trying not to get too stressed out at the same time. We are so looking forward to our Florida trip. I will be sure to share lots of photos.

      Delete
  4. So many exciting things happening! Good luck with the sale of the house and your move. And have a great time at Disneyland. My boy is only 5 months old and I'm already planning a trip to Disneyland for when he is 5! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think 5 is the perfect age for a first trip to Disney. My daughter is so excited. We all are!

      Delete
  5. An exciting time indeed. I do hope the sale of your house goes well. Your little girl will no doubt love her trip to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her toothless smile!!! :) Good luck with the house, and I hope you have a wonderful time in FL!!

    ReplyDelete