Thursday, December 21, 2023

Merry Christmas!



 Hi dear friends. I wanted to hop on and wish everyone a Merry Christmas while I'm having a little downtime this evening. Charlotte and I along with my mom got manicures yesterday and it was so nice to treat ourselves. I haven't had a manicure in forever. I love having painted nails, especially at Christmastime.

 I started my cookie baking today and I'll bake a different cookie each day for the next three days to gift to friends and family for Christmas and some to enjoy ourselves, of course. I'll be making gingerbread cookies, chocolate crinkle cookies, chocolate-dipped shortbread cookies (as pictured above), and white chocolate cranberry bars. Also, I still need to wrap all the gifts. I've yet to wrap anything!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! May your days be peaceful, happy, and bright!

8 comments:

  1. Merry and Blessed Christmas! I was hoping the minute I saw those cookies that you would share the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas! I hope you make the cookies. They are so good and easy.

      Delete
  2. Those cookies look delicious. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete
  3. Those cookies look amazing. What a lovely tradition.
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Julia, wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. Hugs, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas china, its very pretty.. and all that baking sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete