Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Holiday Baking

The first week of December, I decided to bake cookies for some family and friends just as a little early Christmas gift.  I ended up with eighteen dozen cookies and four dozen bars.  I made Chocolate Crackle Cookies, Gingerbread Cookies, Coconut Meltaways, Frosted Sugar Cookies, White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies (my favorite), and Chocolate Layer Bars from the new Smitten Kitchen Every Day book.  It was so much fun and made the start of the holiday season feel extra special!

What are you baking this holiday season?








12 comments:

  1. Your cookies look so delicious, Julia! You did a great job. I'm sure everyone loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jennifer! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cookies looks fantastic and delicious! Now that our kids are all grown we no longer bake as much. We make casseroles and take it to Iowa for the get together with the relatives there. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    How delicious everything looks!
    Thank you for sharing the recipe for the cranberry white chocolate cookies. They sound amazing. Have a cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cranberry bars are so delicious! Merry Christmas!!

      Delete
  5. They all look so delicious. We've already made gingerbread cookies and our gingerbread house and I will be making mince pies on Christmas Eve. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried mince pie, but I'd like to. Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
  6. Hi Julia - how have I missed your blog before - I ventured through from A Hidden Jem on one of your comments. I just had to leave you a comment to say your tin of biscuits is an absolute delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! And welcome to my blog. Thanks for the nice comment on my cookie tins! Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! I do love to cook and bake as often as I can.

      Delete