Saturday, December 1, 2018

Feeling Festive

Hello friends!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  It's hard to believe that today is December 1st - really the start of the holiday season.  Charlotte was very excited to start on her advent calendar this morning.  

We put our tree up last weekend, as we always do right after Thanksgiving.  The house is feeling very festive and cozy and I love it.  Have your started decorating for Christmas?

We are planning to see the Nutcracker play in two weeks and we are so looking forward to it.  I really need to order our Christmas cards, so I can get them addressed and in the mail before Christmas.  Still lots of little things to do before the big day and a few more gifts to buy.

I'm baking about fourteen, or maybe more, dozen cookies and bars for friends and family next week and a few will be shipped to friends on the west coast.  I'm looking forward to two full days of baking and I'll be sure to shares photos of all my baked goodies.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you are doing.  Charlotte is at a birthday party now and she has another birthday party to attend this afternoon.  I'm looking forward to relaxing with some thai take-out, a glass of prosecco, and watching a Christmas movie tonight after all the busyness from today!
  
Oh, Charlotte's new pink heart flannel sheets are keeping her warm and cozy on these cold, winter nights.  I might need a set for our bed, too!












6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Happy December!
    Your home looks so lovely all decorated for Christmas!
    I love your tree.
    We are sitting in front of our tree right now.
    That is one of my favorite parts of this season!
    Your sweet little lady looks so precious all ready for her party.
    Have a cozy evening!
    Loved this post. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks lovely and all decorated for Christmas! Last night we got the decorations going around here. Your little girl looks so cute!! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angela! I love decorating for the holidays. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Your home looks beautiful and so cozy! We just put our tree up today--we're so behind! Looking forward to seeing your cookies, I haven't baked a single thing yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog, Rachel. Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete