Thursday, October 4, 2018

Happy Autumn

Just a quick "hello" as I'm off to the school soon for afternoon pick up.  

I hope it's looking and feeling like autumn where you are.  We headed north to the mountains last Saturday and it definitely looked like autumn there with leaves falling and temperatures in the high sixties.  We are still waiting on cooler weather to arrive here.  It is 90 degrees today - way too hot for October.  It may not feel like autumn, but at least my porch looks like it.  I'm dreaming of sweater weather!






8 comments:

  1. The garden looks beautiful and I love your Autumn decorations. I must get started with mine very soon. It's definitely sweater weather here now. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jules! I'm a bit envious that you are already experiencing sweater weather!

      Delete
  2. Well, your home looks beautifully lovely and perfectly fall~like, despite the 90 degree weather! I hope you get a taste of fall weather soon. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Billie Jo! We are expected to get a taste of fall this coming weekend! Yay!!

      Delete
  3. It's cool here, cloud and rainy also. We have already made several soup recipes. Your home looks lovely and ready for Autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela! It is finally starting to get cool here and it's raining today. I'd love to here more about the soups you've been making!

      Delete
  4. It's still too hot here for October :( I'm hoping for some cooler weather around Halloween, because every year it seems that we get our first cool weather and sometimes rain that week. Trees are changing color though! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! We are finally feeling like fall here and I couldn't be happier. I hope the fall weather arrives for you very soon.

      Delete