Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Charleston

We took a trip to Charleston a few weeks ago and we had a great time!  I love Charleston for so many reasons - it's just such a charming, historical city.  The food is always fabulous in Charleston and the homes and gardens are breathtaking.  

We stayed on Isle of Palms by the beach which is about a twenty minute drive from downtown Charleston.  Our daughter loved spending time at the pool at our resort and we all enjoyed taking walks on the beach looking for shells.

We can't wait to visit again!










6 comments:

  1. It looks like a wonderful trip, Julia. We just finished watching the most recent season of This Old House, which involved the restoration of two homes in Charleston. You probably already knew about that. It was really fun to look at the ways they reused materials and repurposed parts of the house for today's needs. If you haven't watched, I think you would love it. Charlotte is getting so tall! She is such a pretty girl. I hope you're having a good summer and staying cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! I watched the recent season of This Old House in Charleston and I really enjoyed it. Charleston is a beautiful city! I hope you get the chance to visit some day.

      Delete
  2. Would love to visit sometime! It looks so pretty and it looks like you had a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been there but it certainly looks like a great place for vacations. Seems like your daughter has grown a lot since the last photos. I can hardly wait for my granddaughter to be a bit bigger. Wishing you a happy Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing to me how much my daughter has grown this summer! She's definitely getting taller. Happy Summer to you, too.

      Delete