Thursday, May 10, 2018

May

Hello!  It's May - my favorite month and it's also my birthday month!  All the flowers are blooming, Mother's Day is this coming weekend, we are winding up the school year in just a few, short weeks and looking forward to summer! 

I requested the black and white cake from Whole Foods for my birthday and it was as delicious as it looks!  I would highly recommend it.  We spent the day in Asheville on Saturday and enjoyed a yummy lunch for my birthday - it was a really fun day.

I've also been doing a bit of gardening and I bought these beautiful, hanging baskets for our front porch.  I planted a few pots with geraniums, snapdragons, and a few other plants.  I still need to buy some herbs and do a mixed herb garden.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms out there!








3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    And Happy Birthday!
    That cake looks delicious.
    I could go for a slice with a cup of coffee!
    Your flowers are stunning.
    I actually just got some herbs for the first time tonight.
    I have no clue what to do, but I have always wanted to try!
    Have a cozy evening. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I have someone I love in our family who is also born in May! The cake looks marvelous! Great flowers! I just finished planting all our flowers and some vegetables in the tiny vegetable garden. Your daughter seems to be growing so tall! I have been slow at my blog. I limiting time in all screens as recommended by my eye doctor. I have extreme dry eyes and also a beginning of glaucoma. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela! I really hope your eye issues improve.

      Delete