Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013

We had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you did as well!  The photos are from Christmas Eve spent with my family at my brother and sister-in-law's house. 


My little family!


My sis in-law always sets the most beautiful table setting for Christmas Eve.


Charlotte is super excited!  She is the only grandchild in my family, and always gets tons of gifts.  Seriously, so many gifts this year that I am making a trip to Ikea next week for a bookcase for her bedroom.  It's time to get organized.


She absolutely loves the sweet bunny my mom gave her. 


About 10pm Christmas Eve, and she totally passed out on the ride home.


It was a great Christmas!


10 comments:

  1. Such cute photos... Oh the passed out one! Totally the sign of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber, we are still recovering from all the holiday fun!

      Delete
  2. It all looks so lovely. I bet Charlotte had the best time. I love her little dress with the Christmas tree on it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gillian! Charlotte had the best Christmas!

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, Julia. Charlotte is such a cute little girl, she looks very happy in her adorable dress! I'll bet she is really enjoying all those new toys. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Yes, she is having a blast with all of her toys!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time and Charlotte made out like a bandit! I spoiled my youngest daughter this year so much that we had to drive her into the city with all her loot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! Charlotte received more toys than she knows what to do with. I can totally see us spoiling Charlotte, too, especially since she is an only child.

      Delete
  5. Cute bunny! We went to Ikea for a storage unit yesterday. Hope you find something you like! I realized a few days ago that we neglected to take a family picture at Christmas - glad to see you didn't forget :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cute bunny is from my mom, and she found it at Anthropologie. I love it! I hope to get to Ikea in the next few weeks. I really need more storage in her room. Yes, we got a family photo, but it's a bit dark. We need to invest in a really good camera some day. I use my iPhone camera way too much.

      Delete