Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Totally Random Photos

Ok, I am so far behind on posting.  Hopefully I will get this blog updated very soon!  As I was going through photos for a post today, I came across these sweet photos of my little munchkin.  Since I didn't have this blog when Charlotte was really little I thought I would share a few baby/toddler photos with you.


Just look at my sweet girl celebrating her very first birthday! 


I love those sweet baby cheeks. 


And celebrating mommy's birthday at thirteen months.  


My little ballerina celebrating Halloween at nineteen months.



And at 2.5 years old getting ready to celebrate another Halloween.

Thanks for letting me reminisce a bit.

6 comments:

  1. Goodness, she's always had lots of hair, hasn't she? Having enough to put back on one's first birthday is really something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's always been beautiful. She does have a lot of hair, it makes her seem older than she is. What a cute little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so gorgeous! Love seeing the photos from 1 year to now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Charlotte was born with a head full of hair, and (thankfully) never lost it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these earlier photos of her - she's just so adorable! I love looking back at pictures of my two as babies and toddlers. x

    ReplyDelete