Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Decorating... Outside

Our front steps are all ready for Fall.  We had fun selecting pumpkins at Whole Foods this year.  We were going to visit a pumpkin patch, but haven't made it there yet.  We like these pumpkins, and we think they are perfect for carving, and maybe even stuffing with something yummy!


Happy girl!


I usually always go with yellow mums, but the purple ones were really calling my name this year.  I love them!


And my silly girl posing for the camera.  She is very excited about Halloween and is planning to dress-up as bunny... it should be fun!


8 comments:

  1. Such a nice display! I'm probably going to buy mine at Whole Foods too, or maybe Trader Joes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! They both have a great selection this year. I picked up a few small ones at TJ's last week.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Our Whole Foods had some really beautiful ones this year too, but I also have another source that has even more unusual ones, and I got some there this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! I really love the fun, unusual ones, too!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I hope you share a picture of the bunny costume! My girl wants to be a cheetah. Again. We also picked out three pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I will definitely share a photo of her bunny costume. And I bet your girl will be one cute cheetah… again! Charlotte dressed up as a ballerina two of the past three years.

      Delete
  4. It looks so pretty and seasonal. I love the tradition you have of pumpkin patches. There is nothing like that here, you just buy one from a supermarket, which is quite boring. Your steps look delightful and so welcoming. x

    ReplyDelete