Wednesday, January 9, 2013

An Update and a New Headboard


Well, it's January and so far it's been rather cloudy, cool and gray, but Saturday is forecasted to be sunny and 70 degrees (very rare for this time of year).  We are looking forward to spending the day outside!  I am also trying to get over a yucky cold and haven't been feeling my best, but hopefully I am back to normal very soon!

Charlotte is still enjoying her weekly gymnastics class and has made lots of new friends.  I am planning to sign her up for an art class at our local art museum.  It's a mommy and me class, so it should be fun for the both of us!  Also, Charlotte will be taking swim lessons in the Spring.

And I would love to take a yoga class (if I can ever find the time!)   Life is busy, what can I say.



And here she is wearing her new apron last night helping me bake cookies.



In other news, we finally got Charlotte's headboard a few days before Christmas.  It's cute and I do like it, but I think it needs to be a few inches shorter.  A great project for hubby this weekend!


Hope you are having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Hope you are feeling better soon :) AND I hope no one else get's sick in your house - more work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon - it's awful feeling ill when you're a stay at home mum as you can't really have a sick day! Charlotte's bed is so pretty, I like the headboard.

    Enjoy your warm weather. It will be in the 30s here this weekend, it's turned cold.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gillian! I'm starting to feel a bit better! I am looking forward to a warm, sunny day tomorrow.

      Delete