Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fun Day in Charlotte...

We spent the day in Charlotte yesterday with my Mom.  We started with a nice lunch, a little shopping (of course a stop at Pottery Barn kids, Charlotte's favorite) and our last stop, Trader Joe's.  Don't you just love Trader Joe's?  I do!  They have such a wonderful selection of everything and great prices, too!  I always bring my cooler and stock up as we live an hour away.  



Posing by the lovely flowers after lunch.




Charlotte insisted I take her photo by the vacuum at PB Kids.


She loves it.  It's the first thing she goes for.  She had a major meltdown when we first arrived as another child was playing with it.  Good times!!


And with telephone as she (pretended) to call Daddy!  So cute!  

7 comments:

  1. I adore Charlotte's dress with the little sailing boats on it, so pretty. I like girl's clothes in blue, it makes a nice change. Trader Joe's sounds fantastic, i just looked on their website and it sounds like he kind of store i could spend a fortune in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian! It's actually a skirt/top set and it's from Janie and Jack. I love the skirt. Wish they had one in my size! And yes, Trader Joe's is and awesome store! I usually do spend a fortune! Their wine and cheese selection is wonderful.

      Delete
  2. Love that skirt! (Dress?)
    Have you tried the Trader Joe's ice pops? They are SO good...and not full of fake coloring and bad stuff like the regular ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em! I love the skirt, too! i have not tried their ice pops, but will check them out on my next visit. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I wish we had Trader Joe's here in Australia!!!! and Pottery Barn Kids. Very envious of your day out! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, I wish you had these great stores, too! They are awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. So cute! My kids would have loved PB Kids too...they loved imaginative play.

    ReplyDelete