Saturday, January 21, 2012

One of my favorite finds...

I found this lovely little piece of artwork while my husband and I were vacationing in Laguna Beach a few years ago.  We stumbled across a wonderful antique shop (that I unfortunately do not remember the name of).  I walked in and saw this hanging on the wall and knew it was coming home with me.  It's such a versatile piece.  It's been in my kitchen, powder room, and now my entryway.  Every time I look at it I think of our wonderful trip.  Such a special find!



4 comments:

  1. Such a great memory...Laguna Beach is great for art, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YEAH that is a great piece! And I love that it has a special memory attached to it for you (a fun trip). I always try to encourage my clients to wait until they find that special piece instead of rushing to fill up their walls with cookie cutter decorative art.
    Laguna Beach is wonderful that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is beautiful, but isn't it funny how sometimes it's the memories that goes along with it that make it the most special?

    ReplyDelete