Thursday, January 12, 2012

Charlotte's Artwork

I have been on the lookout for a piece of artwork to go in Charlotte's bathroom.  I found a few things that I liked, but did not love.  Last week I was sorting through a basket of Charlotte's art and thought why not frame a few pieces for her bathroom.  So on a mission I went in search of the perfect frames and found these at IKEA.  They are perfect and were very inexpensive.  I love how they turned out.  Charlotte is a talented little girl.  She is so proud of her art and I am so proud of her.  They really complete this room.     


 The rug is Pottery Barn Kids from last summer.  The paint is by Behr color-Corn Husk Green and I love it.  It is the perfect green.


3 comments:

  1. So right!!! Charlotte is talented. So is her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! So smart. I'm thinking of doing something similar for Tuesday's bedroom. I think she'll be so happy to see her work up there, like Charlotte is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea and what lovely artwork! I'd be happy to have those framed in my own bathroom!! :)

    ReplyDelete