Monday, November 21, 2011

Charlotte and her Pink Room

Thought I would share a few photos of Charlotte's "Pink" room.  I love Charlotte's room and have never tired of all the pink.  Her room feels very happy and bright.  She loves for us to read her books and she also enjoys just being in her room.  Charlotte does not have a ton of toys and we like it that way.  I feel that some children have too many toys and are just overwhelmed by them.  Santa will be bringing her a table and two chairs for Christmas which will be a nice addition to her room.  We can do artwork there and have tea parties. 


 Pretty in pink.
 I think the table and chairs will go nicely by the window.  I will then move her Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair to the corner.

 Charlotte is still in her crib for now and loves it.  We will probably switch her to a "big girl bed" in the spring.

 I love her green and pink hand painted table. This was my one big splurge for her room.  Oh, and the Pottery Barn Kids Rocker.  The most comfortable chair ever.  I would highly recommend it to you new moms out there.  You want it to be comfortable because you will spend many, many hours in it and it's slipcovered, so it can easily be cleaned.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love our big rocker/recliner, BUT I wish it was slip covered, so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color pink and wish I had some of it in my home... The closest thing I get is rich dark coral!

    ReplyDelete