Friday, November 18, 2011

Biltmore Village and a Birthday...

That's right!!  My sweet husband had a birthday on Monday.  We celebrated by spending the afternoon at Biltmore Village.  We had a delicious lunch and just enjoyed spending some alone time together.  Thanks GiGi for babysitting Miss Charlotte.  Of course we missed her, but it was nice to have a few hours alone.  We rarely ever leave Charlotte, she is usually always with us.  After a nice afternoon in Asheville it was back home for chinese food ( my husband's favorite) and cupcakes with Charlotte.    


The two of us as we were about to go for lunch.

Sorry for the lack of photos.  I was having too much fun to pull out my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Sound like a lot of Fun! My honey had his birthday yesterday and we are enjoying a weekend away too...!

    ReplyDelete