Tuesday, December 13, 2022

A New Ornament

 


Hello friends! I treated myself to a new ornament as I do most every year. It's a Linzer cookie ornament and I just love it. I came across it online, but it was sold out. I searched and searched and finally found it at a little online shop in NY, so I ordered it and they shipped it to me very quickly. It's a great addition to our tree. 

I finished the last of my Christmas shopping online today and that makes me very happy. I'll have lots of wrapping to do next week and lots of cookie baking, as well. I always gift cookie boxes to friends and neighbors, and family, too. Charlotte's last day of classes is on Thursday, so Christmas break begins for us on Friday. We are very much looking forward to a relaxing two weeks. We are meeting up with friends for dinner on Saturday night and I'm looking forward to catching up with them. We'll likely stroll around and look at the Christmas lights afterward.

 I'll be back next week to share pictures from our holiday cookie baking!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new ornament! I actually had some of those cookies with my coffee the other day. Finished shopping here too. Wrapping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ornament. I haven't bought a new one this year. There are many I like but none that have really stood out to me this time. I like to buy a new one each year. I used to buy each of my boys a new one each year, thinking when they were grown and moved out they'd have a big collection started already for their own trees. Ha, neither are sentimental about such things and usually don't even put up a tree. (They're both single.)

    ReplyDelete