Friday, January 28, 2022

Happy Friday

Hello!  Not much to report here.  I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm happy that it's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend.  We are planning to go for take-out tacos for lunch tomorrow and maybe a stop into Trader Joe's for a few items and a nice bunch of fresh flowers.  They always have the best selection of flowers and you can't beat their prices.  It should be a nice and relaxing weekend.  

What are your plans for the weekend?  Stay warm and cozy whatever you do.  It's going to be a cold one here with highs not above freezing.

Rosie got a haircut yesterday and I don't think she's a big fan of it.  She's like, where did my winter coat go?  She's currently cozy and warm on her bed snuggled up in her pink sweater.







2 comments:

  1. Hello! Your puppy looks so cute and fresh and clean!! Mocha is long overdue for her trip to the doggy Spa! YOur photos are beautiful. Have a cozy weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Billie Jo! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete