Sunday, December 20, 2020

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are all safe and well.  We are getting excited for Christmas and I hope you are, too!  I can barely believe it's only five days away.  I made jam thumbprint cookies today and we are making gingerbread cookies later this week.  Christmas will be a bit different this year as we are all playing it safe and not gathering with family and friends and it makes me a little sad as I will miss our yearly Christmas Eve traditions.  It will just be the three of us and the puppy, of course.  We are planning to make filet mignon, fingerling potatoes, Cesar salad, and bread for Christmas Eve dinner.  My mom will be dropping off a cheesecake for dessert that she ordered from a little bakery in NY - I can't wait!  I do love a good cheesecake.  We are planning a nice and slow Christmas day with gifts to open, lots of coffee, and french toast for brunch!


What are your plans for Christmas this year?  I do hope it's a Merry one!!







4 comments:

  1. That all sounds lovely. It will be a fairly simple and quiet Christmas here but, then again, it usually is. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by my blog. Looks like you are all set for Christmas. Hope it’s a good one :) B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Yes, we are having a very lovely Christmas indeed!

      Delete