Friday, June 5, 2020

Happy Weekend

I'm glad to say that it's Friday and the weekend is almost here.  I hope you have a relaxing, peaceful weekend wherever you are and whatever you are doing.  No big plans here, of course, as we are still social distancing from most everyone.  I'm sure we will go on a few walks and I'm thinking of making an ice cream pie.  

We are super excited to be picking up our new puppy in two weeks!  I'll be sure to post pictures, as she is simply darling. 

I just love my Susan Branch calendar - Falling in Love with the English Countryside!  Especially June - it's all about dogs!





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I LOVE the calendar. And how exciting about the puppy, that will keep you on your toes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CJ. We are so excited for our new puppy!

      Delete
  2. You must be so excited about the arrival of your new puppy. I hope you'll be sharing lots of photographs. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at your lovely calendar and thought how this year just isn't passing fast enough. It goes in slow motion. A new puppy will bring excitement and happiness!

    ReplyDelete