Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Our Trip to NYC

We had a wonderful trip to NYC for Charlotte's 10th birthday at the end of March!  I'll let the photos speak for themselves!  I've been meaning to post these, but time hasn't been on my side lately, it seems.  Since today starts one of the busiest months of the year (last month of school) and all the busyness that comes with the end of the school year, I thought I better do a post today.  It's also my birthday month - this Friday to be exact!  Yay!!

This was my daughter's first trip to the city and she loved it as much as I do.  One of the highlights was having High Tea at The Plaza Hotel, and she had a special Eloise birthday tea.  And also going to Tiffany & Co. to select a necklace for her birthday.  We loved walking around Central Park, and China Town, and SoHo, and eating cannolis in Little Italy, and visiting the big American Girl Doll store, and seeing all this lights in Times Square at night.  We did lots of walking and lots of sightseeing.  We didn't get to everything on our list, so we will be back!  We are definitely city mice and cannot wait to visit again!























10 comments:

  1. Oh, just look at your darling girl having the best time AND a trip to Tiffany & Co! I'm just a little envious.
    Not forgetting very Happy Birthday wishes for Friday to you too, lovely lady. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jules! We had the best time in NY and I had a really wonderful birthday last Friday.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday for next Friday.
    I would love a trip to New York - I am not a city girl but I would like the experience and especially a wander around Central Park and to see Times Square. Your daughter is so delightful and what a beautiful happy smile - she was obviously loving every minute. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I hope you get a chance to visit NY someday. It's such a fabulous city! My daughter had the best time celebrating her birthday there.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to you!
    You daughter must have been over joyed.. that sounds like such a wonderfully special way to celebrate her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We made so many wonderful memories in NY - we are still talking about all the fun we had. Can't wait to visit again!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your daughter! We have a special person in our family who also has birthday in May. I love the month of May! Happy birthday to your daughter!!Wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes, Angela! We had a wonderful trip to NY.

      Delete
  5. might be a safe place to park and keep your investment at its current value, but in order for it to have growth, satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete