Sunday, March 17, 2013

Our Sweet Girl's 4th Birthday Party!

Miss Charlotte is turning four on Tuesday!  Wow!!  How did that happen so quickly?  We celebrated today with a family and friends party at our house.  It was a great day!



We love our sweet girl so much!


Charlotte requested a chocolate cake with sprinkles and that's what she got!


She was so cute trying to blow out her candles.


Yay!!  She did it!


Yay!  I'm (almost) four!


I love the chevron banner I purchased from Etsy.  It's also going to be perfect in her room over her bed.


I am also loving my new paint color and artwork in the dining room!  


My husband thought he was taking this photo as she blew out the candles, but took a short video instead.  So cute!!

6 comments:

  1. So many nice things here Julia! Happy (nearly) birthday to Charlotte, she looks so happy and I love her blue and white outfit. The cake is stunning - I wish I could make one like that.

    And I love your cream walls, and your banner. I am loving anything with a geometric or chevron theme lately.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gillian! Charlotte enjoyed her party so much! I cannot take credit for the pretty cake. It came from a local bakery and was so yummy!

      Delete
  2. She's so cute! Pretty cake, too. The painting in the dining room fits perfectly with all the spring-like decorations. Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My "baby girl" is officially four! We had a wonderful day together celebrating her birthday.

      Delete
  3. Happy happy birthday Miss Charlotte! Such a little darling!

    ReplyDelete