Monday, April 16, 2012

Around the yard...


Spring has definitely arrived!!  My yard is now filled with pops of color everywhere I look.  I love this time year!  Spending time in my garden is one of my favorite things to do!  I took a few photos today to share with you.



Herbs and Violas.


Oregano, Chives, Basil (hiding behind the Oregano), and Orange Mint which by the way is so delicious in iced tea.


My pansies are still going strong.


Oh how I love Geraniums...


especially pink!


My Hostas are starting to make an appearance.


And my Peonies are full of blooms!  Cannot wait for these to open.  They are pink and white and absolutely beautiful.


Pink Azalea, always a favorite.

7 comments:

  1. Your garden is looking so pretty, with so much colour. I just love the chive flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... I am loving the purple chive flowers!

      Delete
  2. Loving all that color! Especially the yellow... I must be longing for a bit of sunshine ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss hostas....so pretty when they are not devoured by the deer. Your azaleas are so pretty too! I saw an arrangement of azaleas in the new Domino magazine. I would have never thought to bring them in and put them in a vase, but it was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! I need to pick up a copy of the new Domino magazine, everyone seems to be talking about it! And yes, azaleas are beautiful in a vase. I often place small vases of them around the house...so cute!

      Delete
  4. Look at all those peonies! Have you had any blooms yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but any day now. I will post photos...they are beautiful!

      Delete