Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baking with Charlotte!

Charlotte and I did a little Christmas baking last night.  We made sugar cookies and they were so yummy.  Charlotte's favorite part was playing in the flour, the dough and of course decorating the cookies.  She kept calling the sprinkles "roses".  She said "Mommy, they need more roses", too cute!  Baking with my little one is so much fun!


 What a BIG helper.

So Happy!
 Just a few more "roses"!
 Fresh out of the oven.
 Love the flour on her cute little nose.  She's been baking.
Charlotte is not a big fan of sweets, but she did manage to take a few bites.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! My daughter just did this with my mom... and I was glad it was in her kitchen, she went nuts with sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte is DARLING. I love her roses comment. :)

    ReplyDelete